FROM THE ORIGINAL FOUNDER OF THE ‘GROWL CLASS’ CONCEPT
The class is designed to provide opportunity for reactive dogs to relearn good social behaviour with other dogs in a controlled off-leash environment. Dogs will be conditioned to wearing an appropriate muzzle and the effective use of the Gentle cue to interrupt high arousal and potential aggressive behaviour.
- Quick and accurate assessment your dog’s body language in a off-leash situation.
- Establishing a reliable Recall behaviour in an off-leash situation.
- Defusing potentially volatile interactions before they erupt.
- Teaching the owners to reflect a confident demeanour to increase your dog’s comfort and safety.
- Increasing your dog’s ability to respond appropriately in a variety of typical social interactions.